Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Full Disclosure

The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.
- Terry Pratchett


Since some seemingly innocent bloggers are not disclosing sponsorship, I have to say, just for full disclosure, that none of my posts are in any way, shape or form subject to reimbursement. This blog is purely a voluntary effort. As of today, viewers clicking the ads will have netted me all-time income of USD$4.88 in eight months when I get it. That's it.

On a related topic, news aggregator sites have me wondering how they will survive the founders. The sites don't make that much money, yet are worth a lot as far as educating society is concerned. In this new age, it is hard to know where knowledge is gained. Educators say it can be picked up from unexpected sources, formally and informally, recalled easily or not.

Long live the internet, and the human editors of special sites.

No comments: