Saturday, July 11, 2009

Young Republicans Resemble KKK

Audra Shay's remarks described here in Daily Beast make me angry. It's clear as day to me that she's just a racist and prejudiced beyond belief. Where did she pick up her attitudes? On whose knees did she learn to "choose hate"? Let's try and ignore her. It'll be easy, I hope, as I had never heard of her before yesterday.

Who cares about Young Republicans anyway? Who cares if they elect anyone? Obviously it's full of immature people with narrow views, like some modern day version of the KKK...Tragic.

Definitely they're not in my list of what makes America great. A future post will be a list of what I think differentiates America and makes America great.

If you have any suggestions for me to add to my list, please email me.

No comments: