Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Free Medical Information

After saying that blogs are generous venues in which to educate, please let me draw your attention to a wonderful one by a medical doctor that I found in an article comment in the New York Times.

Dr. Alex Lickerman is writing a uniquely creative blog called "Happiness In This World" on many medical subjects, such as obesity, depression and even "fear of death" that could be very, very useful.

It is delightful, and a good antidote to my previous blog entry that said that physicians have to live with their knowledge of what they "could have done". It is one that I will, no doubt, return to and here's a link.

It's an extra special way to learn more from a reliable expert. Free! For now, anyway.

What's your favorite blog written by a physician? Please let me know.

No comments: